Terrace oils from Osmo have been developed individually for numerous types of wood. Penetrates deep into the wood and provides a dirt and water-repellent practical surface that makes it easy to remove green deposits, among other things. A natural, warm color is also created. Easy to process.
Osmo Terrace Oil is an oil based product, after treatment a protected surface is created. The surface is then resistant to water and dirt.
There are several colors of the Terrace Oil, these colors are related to the colors of the different types of wood for which they are named. (these colors are therefore not only suitable for the types of wood for which they are named) There is also a colorless variant, the 007, Teak oil, this variant contains no color pigments.
The pigmented terrace oils offer UV protection from the sun (aging).
Available capacity sizes: 0.75 Liter and 2.5 Liter, 1 liter is approximately sufficient for 24 m2 with one layer.
- Terrace oil makes the wood surface smooth, water and dirt repellent.
- Easy to freshen up, no sanding or primer required.
- Osmo Teak oil is colorless and therefore does not protect against UV radiation from the sun (aging)
Osmo Terrace Oil protects and cares for wooden terraces, garden furniture and fences of numerous types of pine and precious wood, but also with pressure-impregnated wood, spruce, Douglas, Cedar Oak or Bankirai - also suitable for the transparent treatment of Teak, Eucalyptus or other hardwood species.
Fully finished surfaces in two days, two layers
1. Apply the first finishing coat to the rough wood (approx. 35 ml / m2). Note: Give resin-containing and content-rich wood species time to retreat.
2. "Application errors" can be updated up to 15 minutes after application to the wet surface.
3. Drying in approx. 12 hours (at 23 degrees / 50% rel. Humidity). Drying takes longer at lower temperatures or higher humidity. Proper ventilation must be ensured at all times.
4. Apply a second layer (approx. 35 ml / m2). With renovation, a layer on the cleaned surface is usually sufficient.
5. Drying approx. 12 hours; see point 3.