Osmo Country House Paint (Overcoating without sanding ..)
- THE ALLESTED PAINT FOR YOUR OUTDOOR WOOD
- Country house paint
- Wide pallet of colors!
- Covering treatment against all weather conditions and with an unsurpassed shelf life
- The paint is particularly suitable for wooden façade planking, balconies, windows, garden wood, garden furniture and garden houses, etc. In short, it is suitable for everything made of wood.
- Osmo Country House Paint is particularly weather resistant and has a high wear resistance
- Available in 0.75 and 2.50 and 25 liters
- 1 liter covers approximately 16 m2 with 2 layers
- Also available in 25 Ltr, ATTENTION larger quantity must be ordered.
- some colors are not always in stock, delivery +/- a few days to 2 weeks, when in doubt you call us we can immediately see what is in stock and the possible delivery time.
- LOOK AT THE APPENDIX FOR YOUR RIGHT COLOR!
STANDARD COLORS FROM STOCK ARE AVAILABLE ,,
No. 2101 White
No. 2203 light ocher
No. 2204 Ivory
No. 2205 Sunflower yellow
No. 2308 Scandinavian red
No. 2310 Cedar / Redwood
No. 2311 Signal red
No. 2404 Pine green
No. 2501 Labrador blue
No. 2506 Royal blue
No. 2507 Pigeon blue
No. 2606 Medium brown
No. 2607 Dark brown
No. 2703 Anthracite
No. 2704 Stone gray
No. 2708 Pebble gray
No. 2716 Anthracite Gray (NEW see photo)
No. 2735 Light gray
No. 2742 Traffic gray
THIS PAINT IS THEREFORE ALSO TO BE ORDERED IN MANY OTHER RAL and NCS COLORS MAILT YOU OUR EVEN.
Note: at least 2x 2.5 liters and a delivery time from Germany about 2 weeks plus a mixture supplement from the factory. In many cases, such as a small quantity, it is therefore more advantageous to mix yourself, there is an example in the brochure with proportions that you can use yourself. With larger volumes we can request an all-in price for you.
- NEW COLOR BROCHURE--
--LOOK HERE THE TECHNICAL INFORMATION--
--Special Brochure for Mix and Color options--
Please note that the video below is about Osmo's outdoor stain, however this is largely the same as this paint, only covers it better and a stain is more transparent. Unfortunately there is no film of this paint yet.