Osmo Gard Clean, Green deposit remover,
Weather conditions can cause green deposits on a wood surface, and this can also happen on treated surfaces.
By using the Osmo Gard Clean you clean the surface and ensure that new deposits are inhibited.
Always test the authenticity of the surface before using the Gard Clean, test it in a small inconspicuous area.
After use, treatment with an Osmo finish is recommended.
Osmo Gard Clean is ideal for cleaning wooden surfaces with a green deposit. Can also be used for stone, plastic, concrete, washing concrete and other materials.
- The de-greener that gives real results!
- Highly effective concentrate
- Suitable for treated and untreated wood, plastic and painted surfaces
- Prevents new attack
- Almost odorless
- Available in 1 and 5 liters
- 1 liter covers approximately 30 - 100 m2, depending on the degree of attack
- Cleans thoroughly, quickly, cleanly and independently of green deposits and other natural contaminants.
- Odor low
* Use biocides safely.
Before use, read the label and product information
1. Brush off coarse contamination
2. Depending on the contamination of the wood - pure or diluted with a maximum of 10 parts of water - apply evenly with a brush, brush, watering can or plant sprayer or the dry surface. Note: do not rinse with water!
3. Contact time: The green deposit disappeared after the contact time of 24 hours. (If there is still some attack left after the effect, the procedure can be repeated)
4. Dosage: based on the pollution level 1 L = 30 - 100 m2.
5. Before finishing, rinse with water and allow to dry well.
1 liter is approximately sufficient for 30 - 100 m2 with one layer.