Osmo Spray Wax (sprayable hardwax oil),
The Osmo Polyx oils and waxes are developed from natural oils to ensure the most durable and durable protection for every wooden surface, both floors, walls and furniture etc. but also on stone and concrete and tiles is applicable.
The she sprayable version of the famous Polyx - oil, with high quality, durable, microporous oil and wax combination. Resistant to water and dirt , it is durable and smooths wooden surfaces . Compared with conventional finishes, natural vegetable oils and waxes provide a uniform coloring and a harmonic, smooth surface result. And as in the entire Osmo range, this does not crack , flake, chip or tear .
- 3009 - colorless ANTISLIP SEMI - MAT Optimum balance variation . Shiny surfaces have become duller over time , matt surfaces become shinier . Semi - mat floors remain as they are .
- 3010 - Natural, The first and only completely natural and sprayable hard wax oil.
- 3012 - WHITE opaque Hides the natural character of the wood with an opaque white color.
- 3013 - Black Opaque opaque Hides the natural character of the wood with an opaque black color.
- 3066 - WHITE Transparent. Natural character of the wood is visual with a transparent white color.
- 3084 - colorless MAT For an almost completely natural look . Light reflections are distributed .
- 3085 - colorless satin, The subtle , noble sheen resembles satin and emphasizes the wood grain modestly .
- 3086 - colorless glossy, looks elegant : light is reflected and makes the floor stand out.
- See images ..
Approx: 24 m² / ltr with one layer
Number of layers: 2
Processing temperature : + 5 ° C
Drying time : 6-8 hours .
Content: 2.5L (10 liters also available)
- Sprayable application
- Suitable for wet rooms
- Anti - slip version available ( 3009)
- Extremely tough and durable
- Very water and dirt repellent
- Saliva and sweat resistant, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous , breathable finish that does not crack , crack, chip or tear
- No sanding needed for spot repairs or future applications